Cheata bras are compression garments. The feeling is a firm hugging stabilizing security, not “tight”. If you are larger busted DO NOT “SIZE DOWN” as you might have with other bras thinking that is what you would require to stabilize your chest.
- Take the numeric portion of your everyday bra and refer to the Cheata size chart. For instance a 36C or a 36E would be a 36 - therefore a size Medium
- If unsure of your band size, measure around the largest part of your back to the region above your breast tissue and pull tightly
- Cheata's state-of-the-art Stretx performance textiles provide a controlled localized stretch to effectively accommodate varying breast sizes and torso shapes
- Cheata bras do not break down/stretch out from extended wear. Therefore, do not "size down" as you might have with other sports bras.
- See our "Fit Activation" video to maximize your Cheata experience by learning how to fit and adjust your Cheata bra properly (it's different than other bras).